Every aspect of this video is fantastic, but a few things stick out:
- The tank tops (mostly American flag-themed, though one is for SigEp Rush).
- The cheesy fake EDM bed music.
- “Politics is supposed to be boring. So, when three 18-year-old kids are driving out to go to a Trump rally: That’s a movement!”
- They have the names of characters in a Thomas Pynchon novel about a country club: “Turner Eakins,” “Tate Moyer,” and “Brody Buck.”
- They talk about his “un-PC” rhetoric like he’s Seth MacFarlane.
- “In school we learned about how America was great, you know, a while ago or whatever. And I kinda want to live through that as an 18-year-old.”
Donald Trump: candidate for the frustrated, the fearful, and the lax bros.