- Portrait Of The Critic As A Young Lady: Don't Expect Much Sex In Susan Sontag's Early Journals--Though You'll Find Something Much More Intimate, by Daniel Mendelsohn
- How To Sell A Public Health Care Plan To The Skeptics, by Jonathan Cohn
- Socialism Lives! (Depending On How You Define 'Socialism'), by John B. Judis
- 'Observe And Report,' The Last Addition To The Mall Cop Canon, Is Brutally Funny. Perhaps Too Brutal, by Christopher Orr
- Newsweek Just Announced 'The Decline and Fall of Christian America.' Whatever. There's A More Interesting Story About American Christianity To Be Told, by Damon Linker
- Prime Minister Of WTF: What Makes Italy's Silvio Berlusconi Say The Ridiculous Things He Says? by Alexander Stille
- Can AEI's Sunny New Leader Referee The Current GOP Cage-Match? by Marin Cogan
As always, be sure to check out the current issue of the print magazine, economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.