- Battle of the Homocons: Gay Republicans Can't Get Along--Both Of Them, by James Kirchick
- Meet The 1,400 Jobless New York Teachers Still Getting Paid, by Seyward Darby
- Yoo Can't Be Serious: How Bush's Torture Defender Wound Up With An 'Inquirer' Column, by Michael Schaffer
- Why Obama Is So Much Better Than Michael Steele At Using Hip-Hop Slang, by John McWhorter
- Naughty Classical Chinese Poetry, And What It Means Today, by Adam Kirsch
- The Surge Saved Iraq From The Abyss, But In Our Multi-Front War, Failure Is Still An Option, by Dexter Filkins
- How Obama Could Avoid A Congressional Battle Over ‘Don't Ask, Don't Tell,' by Nathaniel Frank
As always, be sure to check out the current issue of the print magazine, economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.