Because TNR blogs are now obsessed with link round-ups:
* El Nino's back. But will it bring record-shattering heat waves?
* Four big ways a Senate climate bill could differ from the House version.
* China's 1960s-era nuclear tests: not as sanitary as you might think.
* Some OPEC members are cheating on their quotas and pumping out more crude, which may explain the recent oil-price drop. (Well, that and people are realizing maybe a global recovery's not just around the block, after all.)
* Third World cities like Bogot