- The Primary Weapon: That's A Nice Senate Seat You've Got There, Unspecified Moderate Democrat. Shame If Anything Happened To It, by Jonathan Chait
- The Problem With Barack Obama’s Envoy To Darfur, by Barron YoungSmith
- Is Sotomayor Radical? No. The Real Radicals Are Those Who Hold A Majority On The Court, by E.J. Dionne, Jr.
- TNRtv: Why We Should Consider Bankruptcy For Big Banks, by Simon Johnson
- What Do You Get When A Literary Theorist Reads The Constitution As Art? Lots Of Bizarre Phallic Analogies, And An Occasional Flash Of Insight, by Gordon S. Wood
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.