- Obama Vs. Bibi? Six Ways The President Can Regain Israeli Trust, by Yossi Klein Halevi
- So Are We Having Our ‘Conversation’ On Race Now, Or What? by John McWhorter
- Washington Diarist: Leszek Kolakowski And The Spirituality Of Philosophy, by Leon Wieseltier
- Why It’s Dangerous To Spend Too Little On Health Reform, by Jonathan Cohn
- The Venezuelan Constitution Vs. The Venezuelan Reality. (The Constitution Is Losing.), by Francisco Toro
- The Case For A Four-Day Workweek, by Bradford Plumer
- From Joe The Plumber To Frank Ricci To Sgt. Crowley, Are Aggrieved White Men The GOP's Best Hope? by Michael Crowley
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.