- The Kingmaker: Is Obama Wasting His Time Trying To Court The Saudis? by Michael Crowley
- Is Enough Being Done To Help The Victims Of Predatory Lending Schemes? by Alex Ulam
- 'Outrageous,' 'Beyond The Pale,' And 'Just Untrue': Top Conservatives Decry The 'Death Panel' Lie, by Jonathan Cohn
- TNRtv: On The Eve Of Afghanistan’s Elections, The ‘Taliban Are Winning’, by Bruce Riedel
- What The Fairness Doctrine Is Really Good For, by Marin Cogan
- Creationism For Liberals: Is Religion The Most Important Source Of Morality? by Jerry A. Coyne
- Allowing People To Keep Their Existing Health Care Plan Is Good Politics--But Bad Policy, by Jonathan Cohn
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Damon Linker, John McWhorter, and Alan Wolfe.