- The Courtship: The Story Behind Obama's Bromance with David Brooks, by Gabriel Sherman
- Is There Actually Reason to be Excited About the Upcoming Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks? by Shmuel Rosner
- Diplomat, Extortionist, Barbarian, Terrorist, God: The Making of Attila the Hun, by Edward Luttwak
- How Obama Can Bury August and Resurrect Health Care Reform, by E.J. Dionne, Jr.
- What Does Anti-Semitism Have to do with the Development of Critical Theory? byAdam Kirsch
- The Great American Crash Diet: Misunderstanding the Country's Obesity Problem, by Lydia DePillis
- Why Obama's Middle East Outreach is Not Working, by Marty Peretz
- Slightly Less Crazy Ways to Re-Engineer the Climate, by Bradford Plumer
- Are Speculators Really to Blame for Rising Oil Prices? by Zubin Jelveh
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, metro policy debate on The Avenue, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Simon Johnson, Ed Kilgore, Damon Linker, and John McWhorter.