- The Year in Foreign Policy: Obama’s Biggest Blunders, Successes, and Strokes of Luck by Michael Crowley
- Will Health Care Reform Help Republicans at the Polls? Don’t Count on It. by Jonathan Cohn
- TNR’s Best of 2009: Warren Buffett—The Master of Money by Michael Lewis
- The Government Is Taking Over the Economy! And the Big Banks Will Be … Just Fine. by Noam Scheiber
- DISPUTATIONS: How Scared of Hugo Chavez Should Obama Be? by Michael Shifter
- Everything Is Not Copacetic, Secretary Napolitano by Marty Peretz
- From the TNR ARCHIVE: Pirates, Al Qaeda, and Unruly Sheiks … Yemen Has It All! by Bay Fang
As always, be sure to check out economic news on The Stash, environment and energy coverage on The Vine, the latest on health care at The Treatment, metro policy debate on The Avenue, and Marty Peretz's The Spine. Also be sure to take a look at TNR's new blogs by William Galston, Simon Johnson, Ed Kilgore, Damon Linker, and John McWhorter.