Donald Trump’s Slovenian wife is a woman of few words, which makes her rare speaking public performances notable by definition. When last we heard from her, Donald Trump was so happy and confident after winning South Carolina that he let her speak at a rally. On Wednesday morning,
Donald Trump’s friends the folks at Morning Joe got her to sit down with Donald Trump’s friend Mika Brzezinski to answer a few questions about just who Melania Trump is.
Here’s a bit of what we learned:
- Melania speaks English, Italian, French, and German.
- Melania fell in love with Trump’s “amazing mind.”
- She is staying off the trail so she can be a good mom to their son, Barron.
- Like a good 8th grade couple, Donald and Melania don’t try to change each other: “We are our own people. I’m my own person. He’s his own person.”
- Melania thinks Donald Trump was referring to “illegal immigrants” and not Mexicans when he referred to Mexicans as “rapists.”
- Melania thinks that the Muslim ban doesn’t apply to all Muslims, which it does.