The only thing Trump loves more than the Oval Office (which he likes to stare at) is signing things in the Oval Office surrounded mainly by white lads. Today, he authorized a permit to resume construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, and the photograph of this auspicious event joined a growing body of such primary documents. Here are the best photos (so far).
1. Thumbs up for plastic men dumping coal in rivers!
2. When Dodd-Frank makes you feel :[
3. Raise your hand if you love space and have never seen Hidden Figures!
4. None of these boys know where babies come from.
5. Receding 👏 hairlines 👏 are 👏 in.
6. And then there was that time Trump got a special toy from the sheriffs.
Our country is going to crash and burn all because of these idiots.