On Wednesday, CPAC’s annual conference will kick off, now sans one Milo Yiannapoulos. But judging by some of the panels, the conference will still be ... dangerous. (Sorry.)
A few of the panels are NSFW.
- “50 Shades of Property ... Or at Least 3”
- “Prosecutors Gone Wild”
Some of the panels will really make you [thinking face emoji].
- “If Heaven Has a Gate, A Wall, and Extreme Vetting, Why Can’t America?”
- “FREE stuff vs FREE-dom: Millenials’ Love Affair with Bernie Sanders?”
- “Black Lives Matter, so why does the Left not support Law Enforcement?”
- “Banning Poor People from Jobs”
CPAC panel or Miss Congeniality sequel?
- “Armed and Fabulous: The New Normal”
And then others are just tackling the impossible.
- “How Not to Be a Hack During the Trump Administration: An Inside Industry Perspective on Media Coverage in a New Political Paradigm”
See the whole agenda here.